To become a member of the Asian-Pacific Federation of UNESCO Clubs and Associations, an applicant should follow the next procedures:
- The State that wants to be a part of the regional federation should submit a formal letter addressed to the President of the Asian-Pacific Federation of UNESCO Clubs and Associations.
- Fill in the application form below.
- Present a presentation about the activities of the Organization.
- Submit the Endorsement letter from the National Commission for UNESCO.
- Send all documents to the AFUCA Secretariat (email@example.com).